12 November 2010

102KM - Business Organization

Huh! ... A very tiring day! ;(

My day starts as early as 7.45a.m.  Very thankful to Mr. Frédéric on your willingness to woke me up this morning. If not, I'll be late for the final examinations. This is all because of mosquitoes. My body filled with mosquito bites. And my body looks like a polka dot pattern. huhuhuhu...

Whereby I was forced to sleep late, that’s why I’m late. Plus it was rainy this morning, and that was another reason that makes me feel soooOOO sleepy.

Alhamdulillah... I managed to answer all the questions of 102KM - Business Organization. Special thanks to Ms. Fauziah Yusof. Big smile here! 
:-)

After the Friday prayer, I straight away went to the collage back. I need to create a presentation slide for the business project. I just put a point form. So, we need to elaborate on our own word. I want it look that way because I want my group member to be spontaneous.  This will help them develop their presentation skill. Compare to the other group, they just read whatever in the slide. That not presentation actually, but it is like story telling! It seems that my group member already get use with my style of presentation. It took me around 30minutes to settle the slide.

Without any proper preparation, my group are able to present it well. Overall, I can say it is very smooth! Bravo guys…. Just in a short time, we are done with the presentation. But before that we have to wait for more than 3 hour before our turn. Thanks Ms. Najmin Kaman’s Group for a delicious cupcake. I really love it. And finally we stepped out from collage at 7pm.

I am having a dinner with Ms. Niena, Ms. Nadia and Mr. Frédéric. Gerrrrrr!.... *can you hear my stomach*

We went to Segi Market. Bought the thing that Mr. Frédéric wants Ms. Niena to cook! Ahhhh… can’t wait for that =)

I’m home. Finally, is it?

What a tiring day. Huh!...

No comments: