26 October 2011

Am I A Gadgetholic?

Gadgetholic!
Am I a gadgetholic?

pheww!...
Well, what I could say is I'm just collecting a stuff that look awesome!
While, at the same time I did use it. It is useful for me.
And I guess that I'm not so into gadgetholic.

Even some people said that I'm
gadgetholic!
so what, I didn't bother anybody.

Okay, Let me share with you, what I got!
I'm not showoff but sharing with you.

Acer Aspire 4520
My mom give me this lappy once I got into A-Level, it was when I'm 18yo.
I did keep it well since it was a present from my mom.

I had my first phone when was 15yo. My dad bought nokia *don't remember for me
During 17yo, my mom bought me Sony Ericson *don't remember.

Samsung Star s5233
This is the first phone that I bought with my saving.  
*1st touch screen from Samsung, no android, no 3g, no wifi.
And I still used it until now.
 
LG Ice Cream KF350
This is my second hand phone which I bought with my saving as well. I do Love the LED & the design and it has 3G conversation.
Very Korean! huhuhuhuuu

iPod Shuffle
Before using this stuff, I already have a few mp3 player in my collection.
Since all of it are not well functional, then I decide to buy this one.
Small, Cute, Pure! hahaaa...

HP mini 2133
I did use it before, but since my dad pretty comfort with it and I decide to give it to him.
Love you dad.


taaraaaa!....

iPad 2 3g + Wifi
I did had iPad 2 Wifi, but since my mom  kinda love it, so I give it to her.
I did buy the new one, but someone stole it. *How Dare You!
Now I'm using iPad 2 3g + Wifi. I do love gaming and online, so it suit me well.


Planning on buying dslr and another new phone!
Just planning yeah...

Chillax!

No comments: